- Automatic or manual conducting the list of recently opened
- Conducting a rating of files, according to frequency of
- Display in the list only most frequently used files,
according to their rating.
- Automatic updating information about recently open files in
case of their physical copying, moving, renaming or removal.
- Automatic creation groups for files according their
- Automatic or manual conducting groups of files, according to
- Presence of the special groups used for storage information
- Files which haven't been associated with any application;
- Files determined by the user;
- Seldom used files;
- Files which should not be displayed in the list of recently
- Automatic or manual distribution of files on groups.
- Automatic or manual conducting the list of applications
which were used for opening the certain groups of files.
- Adjusting of quantity of the files in certain groups.
- Adjusting of presence's time of the files in certain groups.
- Centralized launch of the files which are taking place in
the list of recently open files.
- Choosing applications which are using for opening files.
- Display of the system information on the recently open
- Display only those files which opened the current user.
- Automatic launch of the program at each loading a computer.
- Suspend of automatic addition of files in the list of
recently open files.
- The multilanguage program interface.
- The multilanguage help system.
|"Gnoseo QuickRun" is the
application, that allows users to launch files that had been opened earlier.
The application automatically adds recently opened files in its internal list. Moreover
every file has been given the rating. The rating depends on numbers of files' launches.
The more launches of a file, the more its rating. Files that have the lowest rating
automatically has been deleted from "Gnoseo QuickRun" internal list. So there
are only frequently used files in "Gnoseo QuickRun" internal list. All files are
united in groups according their extensions. In addition there are six predefined groups:
- Applications - recently launched applications.
- Folders - recently opened folders.
- Other files - recently opened files that haven't been
associated with any application.
- User-defined files - files that have been choosen with user.
- Wasted files - files that have been opened seldom.
- Forbidden files - files that would not be shown in
"Gnoseo QuickRun" list.
You can manage the program with main menu. It consists of
two parts: static and dynamic. The static part of menu is represented by "Exit"
item, "Help" item, "Manage" item and five predefined groups:
"applications", "folders", "other files", "user
files", "wasted files".
The dynamic part is formed automatically and its content will depend on which files had
been opened by the user earlier. The group will be created automatically for each opened
To run any file from menu just click on it. A sample of menu is shown below.
Popup menu appears at click by the right button of the mouse on menu item.
The sample of the menu is shown below.
You can also manage program with the following dialog.